Aloha humans! I think I finally un-jammed the p key! Anyway, I mentioned stim stuff in my previous post (sweet freedom, I don’t have to slap my keyboard every two minutes [I’m a slow typist, alright]), and I thought it might be fun to explain the contents of my pockets on a normal day.
Here we go:
- Freddy Fazbear Toy (with a rotating head) (aka: bodygaurd)
- a ceramic tile from my grandparent’s old bathroom getting remodeled
- irreplaceable item I’d recently lost that Lizzie found
- Ring from a little bottle of Cranberry juice
- Other lost item, currently un-replaced
- makes for a good silent stim toy
- yolk from an egg-themed stress ball that Blue accidentally popped
- the yolk is solid and makes a good stress ball on its own
- the original was filled with water and the yolk floated in it
- a NES Controller themed fidget cube
- two joysticks, three switches, arrow buttons, letter buttons, pen click button (but quiet), secret button on the back, track ball, rolly wheel (all can be pressed except the switches and the wheel)
- Earbuds sometimes
- A deck of cards
- a pair of gloves
- Spare change (when I have it)
So yeah, that’s what’s in my pockets. If even one thing is missing from it’s appropriate pocket it can throw me off all day (except the earbuds, for whatever reason). You can probably see why the juice ring being missing bothers me and why the tile being missing frickin sucked.
Anyway, yeah (the y key is doing it now! ugh! yyyyyyyyyyyy Okay, I think I fixed it).
Thanks for reading humans, love ya all! Byeeeeee!