Aloha humans! So, recently for my birthday my mother, sister, and I went to a nearby art museum.
Not a lot of interesting stuff happened but here’s the highlights:
- Bought stuff at the gift shop
- a sketching set containing: wood-less graphite pencils, a sketchpad, a metal pencil sharpener, and an eraser
- a box of metallic colored pencils named after planets (with plastic pencil sharpener)
- a wood colored pencil set (with wooden pencil sharpener)
- a collapsible meter stick
- and a sketchpad
- Not for the first time, mistaken for being way younger than I actually am, like, little kid levels (the lady thought I was, like, 11. curse/bless my baby-face)
- asked if I was at all interested in fashion
- My mom was willing to take us on a shopping trip instead up until a few hours before we left, but I insisted on the museum, so no
- left the museum an hour before closing to go to the other art museum next door which closes at the same time
Yeah, nothing too exciting, but I owe you guys a post and I am determined to deliver!
Thanks for reading humans, love ya all! Byeeeeee!