Aloha! I’ve stayed up late and when I stay up late I encounter a problem. It’s actually a problem I have often, but it’s worse when I haven’t fallen asleep yet.
The overwhelming desire to snack.
At night, I particularly have trouble resisting. This is cuz during the day I wanna snack cuz I’m bored (bad idea, don’t do that), but at night I have specific things I want to eat. Tonight alone I’ve wanted:
- A cheese panini
- cookies-n-cream ice cream
- cheese peanut butter crackers (peanut butter on obnoxiously orange crackers)
I have managed to resist the urge to eat these things using the following thoughts, respectively:
- too much work for this late
- Bro bought it so I have to wait ’til he’s awake to ask for some
- I already brushed my teeth
This didn’t really have a point. Just me struggling. I should really just go to bed.
Anyway, thanks for reading humans, love ya all! Byeeeeee!